Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stickman Moves

Today I tried for the first half of class to unwrap my model with little to no knowledge of how to do so, obviously this didn't go well and I ended up giving up on custom texturing my model in the way I wanted to.

Instead I have added a simple material to my model and started adding armature, which are basically bones, I will try to get it moving in a stick/boxish fashion for my final assessment.

I learned that unwrapping seems generally painless with the UI of Blender but I have a lack of unwrapping models in general which got in the way of my learning in blender, whereas most things up to this point I had some sort of knowledge in 3dsmax, I will be working on learning unwrapping in blender on my home computer as the school year winds to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment